We will be doing our very best to keep the children, their families and staff safe and well during the coming months but it goes without saying that we all must remain vigilant in the current situation.Mrs Homer
This page was last updated on 13th November, 2020.
Please rest assured that our Duckling Nursery will be operating in a near normal manner during lockdown #2, however, we are asking all parents/carers to wear masks when entering the school premises. We hope this small change will assist in keeping everyone safe during this tricky time and we very much appreciate your support and co-operation.
We have a new newsletter explaining all the latest news, which can be found here.
In line with Government recommendations, we are open for all children who choose to return, with strict measures in place to ensure everyone’s safety. These include and are not limited to:
- increased hand washing
- a one-way system for dropping children off
- staggered drop off and collection times
- removing some of the resources we are unable to sanitise regularly
- key groups of 5 children assigned to one adult
- regular cleaning of the nursery and resources
- packed lunch only
We also ask from you that:
- Your child stays at home for 14 days if someone else in your house has a temperature or a new cough
- You do not travel to nursery on public transport
- You stay 2 metres apart from other adults and children
- Your child stays at home for 7 days if they have a temperature or a new cough.
If you have any questions about the measures we have in place, do ask (see our contact page). We can assure you the safety of you, your children and the staff working here are our top priority at this unprecedented time.
Please let us know which sessions you require for your children. Places are almost all filled, so if you are looking to enrol your child for the first time please contact Mrs. Homer (see our contact page) to discuss how we can help.